This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you), but we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
These Asian Style Chicken Wings are loved by everyone and really are the easiest chicken wings ever…you can’t mess them up if you tried!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
What You Need
3 pounds wings
2 cups brown sugar
2 Tbsp vinegar
4 Tbsp soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pots and Utensils
9″ x 13″ baking dish
How to Put The Wings Together
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. If the wings have not been separated, remove the tips and separate the wings at the joint.
3. Arrange the wings in the baking pan.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
5. Pour the mixture over the top of the wings in the pan. It doesn’t matter if all of the wings are covered…the sauce will boil while cooking and all of the wings will end up being coated.
6. Cover the pan with tin foil.
7. Bake for an hour. Note: You may want to put a layer of tin foil on the oven rack under the pan since the sauce tends to boil over.
8. Remove the foil.
9. Turn the wings over.
10. Bake, uncovered, for another 45 minutes.
For parties, I serve these in a chafing dish, and they are still good 2 – 3 hours later.