This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you), but we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
If you want a chicken recipe that is ready in less than 15 minutes and can feed a crowd (or a few), this Lemon Basil Chicken is the one for you!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 – 7 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
What You Need
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp dried basil (you can also use parsley, thyme, cilantro, oregano or rosemary if you want to try something different)
1/2 tsp black pepper
Broiling pan or cookie sheet
Putting It Together
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 1/2″ wide strips
2. Mix all of the rest of the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
3. Add the chicken strips to the liquid in the bowl and toss well.
4. Turn the oven onto the Broil setting.
5. Let the chicken marinade in the bowl for 5 minutes while the oven heats up.
6. Spread the chicken out in a single layer on the broiling pan or cookie sheet.
7. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Dinner is ready in 15 minutes!