This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you), but we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
This Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp recipe is pretty much my perfect recipe. It uses lemon, garlic and shrimp (3 of my favorite ingredients), it is really easy and fast to make, only uses one pot and is absolutely delicious! The only way it could get any better is if it had zero calories…
Preparation Time: None
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tsp parsley
2 pounds shrimp
Pots and Utensils
Putting It Together
1. Melt the butter in the saucepan
2. Saute garlic in the butter until soft, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice, white wine, salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Simmer for 3 minutes to reduce the liquid.
5. Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 5 minutes.
6. Serve over rice or pasta
Be prepared for everyone to want seconds!