This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you), but we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
These oriental lemon ginger wings are very easy to prepare, don’t take long to cook and taste great! And since they can be left to marinade over night, they are great for cooking for a crowd.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Marinating Time: 1 hour – 24 hours
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes – 24 hours 45 minutes
What You Need
2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
1 Tablespoon grated ginger
1 Tablespoon lemon rind
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 pounds chicken wings
Pots and Utensils
How to Put Them Together
Marinating the Wings
1. In the bowl, mix all of the ingredients except for the wings.
2. Add the wings to the ziploc bag.
3. Pour the sauce into the bag.
4. Close the bag and turn multiple times so that the wings are coated with the sauce.
5. Marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
Cooking the Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 ºF.
2. Spread the wings out on a cookie sheet, skin side down. You might want to line it with foil to make it easier to clean.
3. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. Flip the wings over so that they are skin side up.
5. Cook for another 20 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!