This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you), but we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
This salmon loaf recipe has been in my family for generations. It is a great fall back supper or lunch when you haven’t had time to shop.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
What You Need
1 tall can of salmon or 2 small cans
3 tbsp butter, melted
3 eggs, beaten
soda crackers (enough to make 1 cup of crushed cracker crumbs)
1 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Pots and Utensils
How to Put It Together
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Add the soda crackers to the ziploc bag.
3. Use the rolling pin to crush the soda crackers to make crumbs.
4. Remove any skin from the salmon.
5. Mix the salmon and all of the other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
6. Pack the mixture into a buttered loaf tin.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the ingredients are set.
The loaf is easier to slice if allowed to rest out of the oven for a few minutes before serving. May be served hot or cold.