These free Harry Potter party printables and fonts are an easy way to have the best Harry Potter party without spending a lot of money.
When I hosted my Harry Potter party for Halloween, I added a lot of fun details with simple printables, like the “Free a House Elf” sign, the Honeydukes candy labels and the Harry Potter house banners that I pinned to the runners on my Hogwarts great hall tables.
I made some of the signs myself using Photoshop and printed some of them from other people’s sites (why re-invent the wheel if they have already done the work?)
You’ll find the downloads and links for all of my sources below.
Harry Potter Party Printables
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Since printables are free and really easy to make, they are high on my list of great party decorations 🙂
And they’re even better when you have a party theme (like a Harry Potter Party) where there are lots of printable ideas to choose from.
Below you can get the signs I made sent to your email.
Plus I provided the links for the other sites I used and the downloadable fonts (in case you want to make your own Harry Potter party printables) so you have them all in one place when you need them.
The Harry Potter Party Printable Download
Here are the printables that are included in this download:
- Coat Check sign (I didn’t end up using this for my party, but included it since I had already made it)
- The Hats & Brooms sign
- The Invisibility Cloaks sign
- The “Free a House Elf, Donate Single Socks HERE” sign
- The sign to prevent people from going into off-limits areas of your house “The third floor corridor is out of bounds for everyone who does not wish to die a painful death”
- The Hogwarts house crest printables. I pinned the printed version onto the table runners on my tables. But you could also cut them out and glue them onto felt banners if you want to hang them on your walls.
- The Honeydukes sign and the Honeydukes candy label printables. I taped the Honeydukes sign above the candy buffet. Then used the labels to identify each of the options. There are some pre-printed labels as well as some blank ones in case you want to make your own.
Where Can I Find These Printables?
If you’re already a member, you can find the password at the bottom of any of our emails.
If you’re not a member, sign up for our weekly newsletter below and we’ll send you the password to get access to all of our download-ables.
Links To Harry Potter Fonts
In case you want to make your own Harry Potter signs, here are the two best Harry Potter fonts that I found:
- Parry Hotter – this is the font I used to make the signs like Invisible Cloaks and the third floor out of bounds sign
- Lumos – this is the font from the Honeyduke’s signs
Have comments or questions about our Harry Potter party printables? Tell us in the section below.
Pin It So You Don't Forget It!