In the summer, I like to cook on the grill as much as possible. Everything tastes so much better (and there’s fewer pots to wash!) This Basil Grilled Chicken Breast recipe is really easy to make and has lots of flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Basil Grilled Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped or 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix all of the ingredients except the chicken breasts in the large bowl. (You can also do this in a large ziploc bag if you prefer).
- Add the chicken to the mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill over medium-high flame for about 6 minutes per side, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.