The newest addition to my jello shot repertoire are these clear pink jello shots.
They are pretty enough to serve at a more dressed up event. I love to make them for New Year’s Eve, but they would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, a bachelorette party or even a wedding.
Pink Jello Shot Recipe
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1 1/2 cups White Cranberry Strawberry Juice Cocktail
1 1/2 cups champagne, prosecco or other sparkling wine
2 to 4 Tablespoons sugar (optional)
How To Make Pink Jello Shots
1. Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over 1/2 cup of the juice in a bowl.
2. Heat the rest of the juice to boiling.
3. Combine the hot juice with the cold juice and stir until all of the gelatin has dissolved.
4. (Optional) If you want the jello shots to be sweeter than champagne usually is, add 2 to 4 Tablespoons of sugar.
5. Add the champagne or sparkling wine.
6. Pour into jello cups.
7. Chill for at least 4 hours.
Makes about 20 jello shots.
Looking for a specific jello shot color?
Best pink jello shot recipes