Crock pot salsa chicken is a delicious, very easy recipe that only uses 4 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to prepare.
Crockpot Salsa Chicken
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 ½ cups of salsa
- 1 lime
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- (optional) Put the liner inside the crock pot or spray the inside with cooking spray.
- Layer the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the salsa
- Juice the lime and add it to the crock pot.
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 1½ hours.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese over the top of the chicken just before serving.
- Serve over rice.
Comments or questions about Crock Pot Salsa Chicken? Tell us in the section below.