Crock pot salsa chicken is a delicious, very easy recipe that only uses 4 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to prepare.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 ½ hours
What You Need
2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1 ½ cups of salsa
4 oz crumbled goat cheese
5 – 7 quart crock pot
(optional) crock pot liner or cooking spray (these make clean up a breeze!)
Putting It Together
1. (optional) Put the liner inside the crock pot or spray the inside with cooking spray.
2. Layer the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Add the salsa
4. Juice the lime and add it to the crock pot.
5. Cook on high in the crock pot for 1½ hours.
6. Sprinkle the goat cheese over the top of the chicken just before serving.
Serve over rice.
Comments or questions about Crock Pot Salsa Chicken? Tell us in the section below.