Football Brownie Cookies Recipe
When I throw my annual Super Bowl party, I like to come up with some food items that also go with the decor.
But I don’t want to spend a lot of time making them.
Which is why these football brownie cookies are made with a boxed brownie mix…and icing that comes in a tube.
Regardless, these brownies always seem to go over with the football crowd. They’re easy to eat and chocolate!
Other Football Party Recipes You Might Like
- 1 box Brownie mix
- 1 tube White icing
- You'll need the following supplies:- Mixer and mixing bowl- Cookie sheet
- Mix the brownies following the instructions on the box.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on cookie sheets like you would to make cookies.
- Bake following the instructions on the box. They may cook a little faster than what it calls for, so watch that you don't burn them.
- When they come out of the oven, pinch in opposite sides of the cookie so that they form ovals instead of circles.
- Once they have cooled, add laces with white icing*...the kind that comes pre-made in a tube is very easy to use for making these kinds of designs.