This grilled asparagus recipe is really easy to make and tastes great! Every time I serve it, people ask me for the recipe, so I thought I would share it for everyone to try.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
What You Need
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice (about half a lemon)
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound of asparagus
Pots and Utensils
9″ x 13″ baking dish
Cookie sheet or grilling basket*
How To Put It Together
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all of the ingredients except for the asparagus in the baking dish.
3. Add the asparagus and toss to coat with the olive oil mixture.
4. Spread the asparagus out on the cookie sheet. Covering the cookie sheet in foil first makes it easier to clean.
Note: You can also cook the asparagus on the grill…just make sure that the spears are laid perpendicular to the racks so that they don’t fall through the holes. Or put them in a grilling basket* (which makes them much easier to take off when you are done).
5. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven (or grill for about the same amount of time).