This mixed bean salad travels well so it is perfect to take to a picnic or a potluck, and the vegetarians in the crowd will love you for it. I took it to a neighborhood potluck supper and people still rave about how good it was.
As a big bonus, it is super easy to put together.
Mixed Bean Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 can 19 oz mixed beans drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 large orange pepper diced
- ½ cup green onions or chives finely sliced
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Whisk vinegar and oil together and add garlic.
- Toss together the beans, celery, tomatoes, pepper, chives, parsley and add the sundried tomatoes. Add a little fresh ground black pepper.
- Add the vinegar and oil dressing and toss w
- Refrigerate overnight if desired.
- Serve as a side dish.