I like to cook boneless, skinless chicken breasts since they cook fast and have less fat and fewer calories than chicken with skin. However, they can be a bland. This Rosemary Lemon Chicken fixes that issue by adding spice and a little heat. That makes sure the chicken breasts have lots of flavor!
(Slightly Spicy) Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or another pepper sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Pots and Utensils
- Large glass bowl or large ziploc bag
- Cookie sheet
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the chicken in the large bowl or ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken breasts to the mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover the bowl or close the bag.
- If you don't want to wait too long, you can marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature. If you are making this in advance, you can refrigerate it for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 375° F.
- Cover the cookie sheet with foil.
- Lay out the chicken in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.