This Thai Inspired Shrimp is really easy and really fast to make. And it tastes really good! Making it with Thai curry adds a little more kick, but it is equally good without it.
Thai Inspired Shrimp
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon rind
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- optional ½ teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
How To Put It Together
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Combine the coriander, cilantro, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, fish sauce, minced garlic and Thai curry paste (if you are using it) in the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the shrimp so that they are covered with the marinade.
- (optional) Cover and marinade for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the frying pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.