We will always attempt to provide the best and most accurate information possible, but you are responsible for your own actions. We will not be held liable for anything that happens from the use of the information here.
We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of our site and the servers from which our site is operated, we cannot guarantee absolute security, completeness, or correctness, or that access to the site will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to our content. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to our site, please contact us with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on our site where such material(s) appear.
Below are the guidelines for using our site. You must comply with these guidelines, as well as any other rules or guidelines posted on our websites.
You agree not to post or transmit any material or content on or through the site:
- that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others;
- that solicits, encourages, or promotes the use of illegal substances or activities;
- which is misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, or that is otherwise objectionable;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, constitutes “bait and switch,” or impersonation of any person or entity; or
- that expresses or implies that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
In addition, in connection with your use of the site, you may not:
- post or transmit advertising or commercial solicitations; political campaign materials; chain letters; mass mailings; or “spam” mail;
- post or transmit software or other materials that contain so-called viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful, damaging, or disruptive component;
- collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- post or transmit any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so;
- engage in, encourage, or provide instructional materials relating to, any activity on the site that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site, such as “hacking,” “cracking,” “spoofing,” or defacing any portion of the site;
- bully, harass, or intimidate any user; or
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the site or materials originating from the site.
Monitoring; Removal of Content
Copyright Infringement Claims
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), if you believe in good faith that any material or content posted on our site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice.
Notices or counter-notices should include the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the material that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If we receive more than one notice of copyright infringement concerning a user of our site, that user may be deemed a “repeat copyright infringer” and we reserve the right to terminate the account of a repeat copyright infringer.
Third Party Sites
You may be able to link from our site to third party websites, services, and advertisements, and third party websites may link to our site (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not under our control. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code, or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites. The inclusion of links to Linked Sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by us of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code, or other materials presented on or through such websites. We do not represent or warrant that the contents of any third party website are accurate, compliant with state or federal law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. Any reliance on the contents of a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting for such reliance.
Third Party Vendors
Certain pages contain services and content supplied by third party vendors. We are not responsible or liable for any information or materials provided by these third parties. We do not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any services or content provided by third party vendors.
Purchases and Product Descriptions
Last Updated: September 19, 2014