My annual super bowl party is almost here and I’m always trying to up my game when it comes to wing recipes. For me to consider them for this party, they have to taste really good, not require much prep time, and be cooked in the oven (I have no time to be running out to the grill on this day!). This recipe for honey glazed chicken wings fits the bill for all 3 criteria! It’s about as easy as they get, doesn’t even require marinating, and everyone loves them!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
What You Need
3 pounds of chicken wings, separated at the joint
½ cup oyster sauce
¼ cup liquid honey
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon sesame oil
¼ teaspoon pepper
Pots and Utensils
How To Put Them Together
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
2. Spread the wings out on the cookie sheet, skin side up. I usually put down some foil first to make clean up a little easier.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients in the mixing bowl.
4. Pour or brush the sauce over the wings on the cookie sheet.
5. Bake for an hour. Be careful not to leave them in too much longer than this…the honey will start to burn! …that’s me speaking from experience
Serve hot for everyone to enjoy!