This crock pot no bean turkey chili is quite thick and is perfect for serving on top of hot dogs, but is also good enough to eat on its own.
Crock Pot No Bean Turkey Chili
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cooking onion diced
- 2 lb ground turkey or ground beef
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 14- oz can of diced tomatoes or 5 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 28- oz can of crushed tomatoes or 10 fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 8- oz can of tomato paste
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot sauce
This turkey chili is great on hot dogs
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the ground turkey and cook until brown.
- Stir the chili powder into the ground turkey.
- Transfer the ground turkey into the slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7 - 8 hours.