This Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp recipe is pretty much my perfect recipe. It uses lemon, garlic and shrimp (3 of my favorite ingredients), it is really easy and fast to make, only uses one pot and is absolutely delicious! The only way it could get any better is if it had zero calories…
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 pounds shrimp
Shrimp in the saucepan
- Melt the butter in the saucepan
- Saute garlic in the butter until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, white wine, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Simmer for 3 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta
- Be prepared for everyone to want seconds!