These oreo cookie cheesecake cupcakes are incredibly easy to make (especially for cheescake) and everyone loves them!
Oreo Cookie Cheesecake Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 15 oreo cookies
- 1/2 pound cream cheese 1 package
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- 12 cup muffin tin
- Electric mixer and bowl
- Small bowl
- Chopping knife
- Cooling rack
- Tin foil or saran wrap
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator a couple of hours in advance so that it softens (this step isn't absolutely necessary but will make it easier to mix).
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- Insert the cupcake liners into the muffin tins.
- Place 1 whole oreo cookie on the bottom of each cupcake liner (this will act as the cupcake crust).
- Use the electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix until it is well-combined.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg.
- Add the egg to the cream cheese mixture and beat until completely mixed.
- Beat in the sour cream and the salt.
- Chop the remaining oreo cookies into pieces.
- Stir the chopped cookies into the cream cheese mixture by hand.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the top of the oreo cookie in each of the cupcake tins, filling them almost to the top. Cheesecake does not rise like regular cupcake or muffin dough so you do not have to worry about it spilling over the top while it is cooking.
- Bake for 22 minutes, rotating the tin halfway through to ensure all cupcakes are evenly cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack until the cupcakes are no longer warm to the touch.
- Once the cupcakes are no longer warm, cover them with foil or saran wrap and move to the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the tins and enjoy!