This easy salmon loaf recipe is the perfect solution to those weeknights when you have no time and need to put a meal on the table.
With busy work schedules, it seems like I’m always in a rush to come up with a nutritious meal that doesn’t take very long to cook. Fortunately, I have some go-to recipes like this salmon loaf, my chicken strips recipe and this shrimp stir-fry recipe that all fit the bill!
Easy Weeknight Salmon Loaf
This salmon loaf recipe has been in my family for generations.
It is a great fall back supper or lunch when you haven’t had time to shop. It is definitely a fast and easy way to get food on the table.
The ingredients for this salmon loaf are all things you probably have in your cupboard and refrigerator:
- Cans of salmon,
- Soda crackers,
It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Pots and Utensils
Here are the pots and utensils you’re going to need to make this salmon loaf recipe:
- Rolling pin
- Ziploc bag
- Mixing bowl
- Loaf tin
How to Put It Together
This is basically a mix everything together and bake recipe.
The best kind of recipe for fast and easy work night dinners!
- 1 tall can of salmon or 2 small cans
- 3 Tablespoon butter melted
- 3 eggs beaten
- soda crackers enough to make 1 cup of crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
- Add the soda crackers to the ziploc bag.
- Use the rolling pin to crush the soda crackers to make crumbs.
- Remove any skin from the salmon.
- Mix the salmon and all of the other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Pack the mixture into a buttered loaf tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the loaf is set.