This easy salmon loaf recipe is the perfect solution to those weeknights when you have no time and need to put a meal on the table.
With busy work schedules, it seems like I’m always in a rush to come up with a nutritious meal that doesn’t take very long to cook. Fortunately, I have some go-to recipes like this salmon loaf, my chicken strips recipe and this shrimp stir-fry recipe that all fit the bill!
Easy Weeknight Salmon Loaf
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
This salmon loaf recipe has been in my family for generations.
It is a great fall back supper or lunch when you haven’t had time to shop. It is definitely a fast and easy way to get food on the table.
The ingredients for this salmon loaf are all things you probably have in your cupboard and refrigerator:
- Cans of salmon,
- Soda crackers,
It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Pots and Utensils
Here are the pots and utensils you’re going to need to make this salmon loaf recipe:
- Rolling pin
- Ziploc bag
- Mixing bowl
- Loaf tin
How to Put It Together
This is basically a mix everything together and bake recipe.
The best kind of recipe for fast and easy work night dinners!
- 1 tall can of salmon or 2 small cans
- 3 Tablespoon butter melted
- 3 eggs beaten
- soda crackers enough to make 1 cup of crushed cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
- Add the soda crackers to the ziploc bag.
- Use the rolling pin to crush the soda crackers to make crumbs.
- Remove any skin from the salmon.
- Mix the salmon and all of the other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Pack the mixture into a buttered loaf tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the loaf is set.