This triple cheese ball is the perfect appetizer for entertaining. It is super easy to make and can be made ahead of time…and who doesn’t love a dip made with cream cheese?
Adding Rotel (or salsa) gives the cheese ball a little bit of a kick (but you can also leave it out if you prefer).
Easy Three Cheese Ball
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 4 oz packages goat cheese
- 1 10-oz can Rotel, drained (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Pots and Utensils
- 1 Mixer with mixing bowl
- 1 Serving Plate
- In the mixer, combine 1 1/2 cups of the cheddar cheese with the cream cheese and goat cheese and mix until well blended.
- Add the Rotel and pepper, and mix again.
- Form the cheese mixture into a ball on the serving plate
- Coat the outside of the cheese ball with the the remaining cheddar cheese. You may need to pat it on to get it stay.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with various crackers or bread slices.