This White Wine Lemon Herb Shrimp Rotini is similar to a Shrimp Scampi but with some extra herbs and tomatoes for extra flavor.
White Wine Lemon Herb Shrimp Rotini
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 1 16 ounce box of rotini
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cooking onion chopped
- 4 tsp garlic minced
- 2 lbs shelled deveined shrimp
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Cook the rotini in the large stockpot following the package instructions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot after it has finished cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in the saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the butter until they are tender and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, lemon juice, basil, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until it has turned pink.
- Stir the shrimp mixture into the rotini pasta in the stock pot.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Comments or questions on White Wine Lemon Herb Shrimp Rotini? Tell us in the section below.