It’s hard to believe that it’s November already. How can it be that 2019 is almost over? (And we’re about to start a new decade!!)
And you know what that means…time to start planning for the holidays!
To get the process started, I’ve teamed up with a whole bunch of other bloggers to bring you more than 50 DIY Holiday Ideas – from wreaths to ornaments to home decor to gifts, games and recipe ideas. There’s something for everyone.
The 2019 Holiday Ideas Blog Hop
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
This also kicks off the annual Holiday Ideas Blog Hop (now in its fifth year!)
If you aren’t familiar with this annual blog hop, it’s a 4 week event where 50+ bloggers share Christmas ideas 3 times a week (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
I won’t be participating in all 12 days of the events (my schedule is below), but of course you are welcome to visit the other wonderful bloggers on the tour even if I’m not participating on that day.
My Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Schedule
- November 22 – DIY Christmas Wreath
- November 25 – DIY Christmas Ornament
- November 27 – Christmas Printables
- November 29 – Pot Luck Food
- December 2 – Christmas Desserts & Treats
- December 4 – Christmas Breakfast Recipe
- December 6 – Christmas Tree
If you have signed up for my newsletter, you will get either a daily or weekly notification (depending on what you chose) about all the new posts that have gone out.
Scroll down to meet this year’s Holiday Ideas Team and grab the free printable event calendars!
The official Holiday Ideas Blog Hop starts Monday, November 11, with all sorts of Gift Guides!
Meet Your Blog Hop Hosts
Intelligent Domestications ~ My Pinterventures ~ Chicken Scratch
An Alli Event ~ Domestically Creative ~ Rosewood and Grace
From House To Home ~ Happily Ever After, Etc ~ Across the Blvd ~ Farm Girl Reformed
Creative Cynchronicity ~ Country Hill Cottage ~ My Humble Home and Garden
PolkaDot Poplars ~ Family Around the Table ~ Domestic Deadline
Purple Hues and Me ~ Glitter On A Dime ~ Sparkle Living ~ Crafting Is My Therapy
As For Me and My Homestead ~ Cookies, Coffee and Crafts ~ The Aspiring Home
Practically Homemade ~ The Fresh Cooky ~ Simply Inspired Meals
Love My Little Cottage ~ Mom Home Guide ~ Blogghetti
Nourish and Nestle ~ My Family Thyme ~ Simple Nature Decor
Interior Frugalista ~ Elle Marie Home ~ DIY Adulation ~ Through My Front Porch
Weekend Craft ~ Our Crafty Mom ~ For the Love of Food ~ Tikkido
Home on the Corner ~ Adventures of a DIY Mom ~ My Hubbard Home ~ Hello Central Avenue
Harbour Breeze Home ~ This Autoimmune Life ~ Creative Ramblings
Radiant Pearl Living ~ Super Mom – No Cape ~ Little Vintage Cottage ~ Christmas Tree Lane
Get the FREE November and December Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Calendar at the end of the post.
50+ Best DIY Holiday Ideas
In the mean time, enjoy this round-up of the Best DIY Holiday Ideas from this year’s hosts and get started on your DIY holiday projects!
Click the links below to get the tutorials.
Holiday Decor Projects
- DIY Painted Window: Santa’s Sweet Shoppe Bakery via Nourish and Nestle
- Rustic Wood Burned Christmas Decor via As For Me and My Homestead
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Cozy Little Cottage Sign via Love My Little Cottage
Misc. Holiday Decor
- How To Make A Christmas Garland For Your Mantel via From House to Home
- Painted Dollar Store Nutcracker Decorations via Hello Central Avenue
- Gold Leaf Tabletop Christmas Trees via Sparkle Living
- O Christmas Tree You are Made of Clothespins via The Aspiring Home
- Simple But Effective Christmas Decor via Christmas Tree Lane
- How to Create a Hot Chocolate Bar via My Family Thyme
- DIY Horse Head Christmas Wreath via Across the Boulevard
- 3 DIY Pine Cone Wreath Ideas via Country Hill Cottage
- DIY Christmas Buffalo Check Hoop Wreath via Domestically Creative
- How to Make a Candy Cane Christmas Wreath via Farm Girl Reformed
- DIY Mini Wreath for Kitchen Cabinets via Intelligent Domestications
- Holiday Bleached Pinecone Wreath via Simple Nature Decor
- Tips and How To Create A Magical Snowman Wreath via My Humble Home and Garden
- How to Turn a Cheap Wreath into a DIY Flocked Wreath via Happily Ever After
- Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece via Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Christmas Display Box via Mom Home Guide
- DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes via Creative Cynchronicity
- Wooden Christmas Tree Shadowbox via Adventures of a DIY Mom
- DIY Wood Slice Christmas Tree Sign via Harbour Breeze Home
- Rustic Luminaries via My Hubbard Home
Christmas Ornaments & Tree
- Dollar Tree Rustic Mickey Ears Ornament via Elle Marie Home
- Prairie Point Star Ornament Tutorial via Super Mom – No Cape
- Prairie Point Christmas Ornaments via Chicken Scratch NY
- Snowman Wood Slice Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Dollar Store Ornament Transformation via Purple Hues and Me
- DIY “Glass” Dome Christmas Ornament via Rosewood and Grace
- DIY Mini Pallet Ornament via Domestic Deadline
- Reindeer Ornament Kids Craft via That Fit Fam
- Vintage Ornament Box Dioramas via Little Vintage Cottage
- Scandinavian Buffalo Check Christmas Ornaments via Crafting Is My Therapy
- Flocked Buffalo Check Christmas Tree via Weekend Craft
- Free Printable Christmas Scattergories Game via DIY Adulation
- Gift Passing Game via Polkadot Poplars
- Best Christmas Games For Large Groups via An Alli Event
- Christmas Cookie Mason Jar Candles via Glitter on a Dime
- Last Minute Gift-Orange, Cinnamon and Clove Simmer Pot via Home on the Corner
- Shadow Box Ideas-Rolled Flowers Decor DIY Personalized Gift via Radiant Pearl Living
- Merry Crafters Christmas Gift in a Jar via Cookies Coffee and Crafts
- Homemade Chai Tea Mix with Printable Gift Tags via Blogghetti
- Gingerbread Hot Cocoa Mix via This Autoimmune Life
- Cranberry Bliss Mimosa’s via Practically Homemade
- Mint Chocolate Thumbprints via Family Around the Table
- Gingerbread Cookies – Our Family Tradition! via Simply Inspired Meals
- The BEST Gingerbread House Recipe and Free Gingerbread House Templates via Tikkido
- Eggnog Scones with Browned Butter White Chocolate Glaze via The Fresh Cooky
- Christmas Cookie Pecan Sandies Recipe via Through My Front Porch
Hope you enjoyed these holiday ideas. Remember to check back on November 11 for all of the holiday Gift Guides!
Printable Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Events Calendar
Print these Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Calendars and stick them on your fridge! It’s a great way to have all the holiday topics and post dates!
Just click on the image to view and print out the November and December Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Event Calendars.
Have comments or questions about our 2019 DIY holiday ideas and blog hop? Tell us in the section below.
Pin It So You Don't Forget It!