This is part 4 of our DIY kitchen organization series. I am on a mission to get my kitchen organized without spending a lot of time or money, and this is the fourth step along that journey. I’m more than half way done and my kitchen is functioning better already!
In case you missed them, here are the other kitchen organization projects in this series:
- Turn hard-to-reach shelves in the base cabinets into easy-to-access drawers.
- Clear drawer clutter (part 1) by moving cooking utensils to a hanging, rotating storage rack.
- Clear drawer clutter (part 2) by organizing the rest of the utensils that end up in a drawer.
- Clear the countertops (part 2) by building a pull down cookbook stand
- Clear the cabinet clutter where serving trays and cookie sheets are stored by building custom dividers and shelves.
- Make the corner cabinets more useful by building some kind of easy-to-access storage system.
- An added bonus: 6 Cabinet Door Storage Ideas That Will Organize Your Kitchen
And now on to this week’s kitchen organization post…click Next to see how to build a DIY Magnetic Spice Rack.